Rules Behind the Vision
- Every child must play in every game.
- Coaches must get all kids involved in offensive and defensive plays.
- Coaches should never embarrass or yell at players.
- Teams should not run up scores. Wanting to win is fine. Demoralizing the other team is not.
- Parents should let coaches coach.
- Nobody should belittle the officials. It's OK to question a call, in a professional manner.
It's important to note that the kids are watching everything we do - and we all take that responsibility very seriously. A top priority of this league is to set a good example. This is our chance to make a lasting impression on kids.